- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Agile Project Management for eLearning
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
On time. Within budget. What they need (even if that changes!). These are moving targets, and yet you’re expected to deliver all three. The software development industry is embracing agile methods to address these issues, and there is much that the eLearning development world can learn from it. Agile provides a framework for adapting to change as it happens and working with the client to deliver content that learners need most.
In this session, you will learn about the agile project management methods adapted specifically for the instructional design and development “Lot Like Agile Methods Approach” (LLAMA) and how you can use them on the job. You’ll learn about the tools and supplies you need and how to choose a project to pilot. You’ll also see how agile supports estimating, planning, and managing tasks in an eLearning design and development project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to build the business case for agile, LLAMA specifically, and iterative development with SMEs, project sponsors, and your own team
- How to kick off projects, create a shared definition of scope, and create action-focused eLearning that people actually want to take
- How to estimate and plan a project so you arrive on time and on budget
- How to build the environment to support an agile project team
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
Click here for the session trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer