- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What You Must Know to Select the Best Mobile Learning Development Tools
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 8, 2016
There are so many authoring tools on the market, and so many promise that they’ll let you create stellar mobile learning solutions. How can any organization make sense of which will serve it best? Is one enough, or do you need two? Are two enough, or do you need eight? You don’t randomly choose which car to buy. You don’t throw a dart at a map to decide where to live. Research is key, and consulting an unbiased expert can save a lot of time and cost. Choosing an authoring tool that you can use to create mobile lessons is no different.
In this session, you will learn the right questions to ask to get the answers needed to avoid costly mistakes. You’ll learn how to help your team use this information to create the best learning in the least amount of time and at the lowest cost, avoiding the potential land mines that await you. Additionally, you will learn about the critical differences between Flash and HTML5, and strategies for creating mobile learning that must also work on desktop computers.
In this session, you will learn:
- To evaluate the landscape of mobile learning tools available in today’s market
- To determine the principal features of many of the top tools to help you and your team create mobile learning rapidly
- To decide when it makes sense to go with HTML5, with Flash, or with both
- To ask the right questions of tool vendors and to evaluate the answers you get
Novice and intermediate developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile development tools, HTML5, and Flash.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA