- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Adopting an EPS Strategy? Readiness, Set, Go!
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 10, 2016
Human Performance Outfitters
All too often, embedded performance support (EPS) is seen as a technology or a software application to purchase. While both may come into play, EPS is a discipline that drives new skills in L&D as well as new methods and, potentially, new technology. History shows that being ready to pursue adoption of EPS is not the same as being in a state of readiness to sustain the adoption.
In this session, you will learn what adopting an EPS strategy implies for existing L&D design and development best practices. You will learn how to expand your efforts into workforce performance solutions that are holistic enough to cover all five of Conrad Gottfredson’s “Moments of Need.” You will learn how to “extend the blend” from the point of work into the formal learning experience consistent with the 70:20:10 framework. You will also learn how to assess readiness to create these holistic solutions and ensure sustained capability at the point of work. Learn how EPS shortens time to impact as well as time to competency.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the implications for existing L&D design and development best practices that come with adopting an EPS strategy
- How to “extend the blend” from the point of work into the formal learning experience consistent with the 70:20:10 framework
- How to leverage single-source documentation to dramatically reduce level of effort on multiple learning experiences
- How to expand your efforts into workforce performance solutions that are holistic enough to cover all five of Gottfredson’s “Moments of Need”
- How to assess readiness to create these holistic solutions and ensure sustained capability at the point of work
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects