L&D personnel, from learning leaders to instructional designers to technology innovators, all face a common challenge: How to “sell” executives on the tools and resources necessary to create powerful learning experiences. In this hands-on, interactive session, you will learn to outline a personalized game plan to get the resources for your specific learning organization model or tool.
Whether you are creating an entirely new learning ecosystem or just gaining support for a new learning tool within an existing ecosystem, in this session you will learn the “know, sell, and measure” tactics that successful L&D personnel use to gain commitment for learning solutions. Using your computer for downloadable models and interactive PDFs, you will identify your own learning model using the nine components of a learning ecosystem; learn techniques for getting and giving information to gain executive commitment to necessary resources; and provide proof of success with measurement.
In this session, you will learn:
- “Know, sell, and measure” tactics that successful L&D personnel use to gain commitment for learning solutions
- Where your mobile learning fits into your learning model (hint: one can be performance support), using the nine components of a learning ecosystem
- Techniques for getting and giving information to gain executive commitment to necessary resources
- About a framework to place vendors in the exhibition
- About negotiables and how to make trade-offs with executives
Novice to advanced project managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
A computer with Internet access to download interactive PDFs and models.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join