- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
From Databases to Simulations: How to Leverage Interviews with SMEs
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
The Learning Alchemist
Capturing intellectual property has become imperative as more employees job hop or retire, taking the company “secret sauce” with them. L&D pros need to adopt efficiencies for SME video interviews in order to leverage their wisdom for state-of-the-art knowledge transfer.
In this session, you will learn new techniques for interviewing SMEs that leverage their words of wisdom for interactive simulations, bringing their war stories to life for unforgettable learning. You will also learn how to record video interviews with anyone in the world from your desktop. Takeaways include tips and tricks for using free, easy recording tools and a new time-saving video-indexing technology.
In this session, you will learn:
- Interview techniques informed by classic drama to increase the potency of teaching moments within simulations
- How to quickly index content for on-demand learning
- The beauty, value, and versatility of granular reusable learning objects
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
in this session:
Skype, Evaer, and Panopto.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California