- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: xAPI in Action—Implement and Send xAPI Data to an LRS
FocusOn Learning 2016 Conference & Expo - June 9, 2016
You have been hearing about the xAPI for years. You know what it does and the benefits it brings, but how do you use it? Where do you start? Where can you see samples? What kind of data can you send over? In this working session, you won’t just hear about the xAPI—you’ll start learning how to use it with any of your HTML5 files.
In this session, you will learn the nuts and bolts of the xAPI. You will learn how to take a basic HTML file and send over different xAPI statements to a sample LRS (learning record store) from any location. You will walk away with a working knowledge of how to start using the xAPI to track much more data than you ever could in SCORM without all your content having to be in an LMS.
In this session, you will learn:
- What the xAPI is
- How you can use the xAPI in any HTML file
- How to send over xAPI statements to any LRS
- How to capture user information
- About other data you can track in the xAPI
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
HTML text editor, such as Sublime Text.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA