Video technology is ubiquitous. However, many professionals become so preoccupied with whether they CAN produce a video that they often don’t stop to think about whether they SHOULD. Too often, this results in the development of ineffective content that doesn’t support user needs, wastes viewers’ time, and sets a poor precedent for the use of video within the organization.
This session will cover strategic ways of applying video to facilitate learning within a modern performance ecosystem. You will assess the connection between video consumption habits in the real world and the workplace. You’ll examine practical examples in which video supports learning in unique and meaningful ways. You will leave this session with new ideas of how to quickly and creatively use video to address your organization’s knowledge and skill needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine whether video is a right-fit learning solution
- Specific ways in which video can support learning and performance
- How to leverage familiar consumer video consumption behaviors at work
- Simple guidelines for delivering video within a workplace context
- How to integrate video with your other learning and performance strategies
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, managers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
YouTube, Netflix, Confluence, Kaltura, Axonify, PowerPoint, Blab, and Periscope.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join