- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Look Ahead: The Now and the Next of Learning and Technology
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Executive Vice President, Executive Director
The eLearning Guild
Technology continues to advance rapidly, changing how we live and interact with the world around us. Today’s learning professionals face the challenge of staying ahead of this curve and tracking the technologies that are shaping the future of organizational learning, while at the same time recognizing technologies that may be more of a passing fad.
In this session, you will explore the changing face of the learning technology landscape. You will discuss the various technologies that have shifted the landscape of organizational learning. You will examine the common characteristics of these shifts so that you are better equipped to recognize which emerging technologies have the potential to disrupt organizational learning, as opposed to those that are just hype. You will leave this session better prepared to stay ahead of the evolving technology curve.
In this session, you will learn:
- How technology can disrupt organizational learning
- Which technologies are shaping the future
- The common characteristics shared by disruptive technologies
- Tips for staying ahead of the technology curve
Novice to advanced designers, developers, senior developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Various emerging technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA