- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A New Tool for Your eLearning Initial Client Discussion
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 18, 2016
Providence St. Joseph Health
Clients come to eLearning developers with many questions and preconceived ideas about generally what's possible and specifically what's feasible. Maybe all they've ever seen are poorly developed read-and-click courses or maybe they want rapid eLearning, but don't know exactly what that means. As a developer, you know there are many factors to consider including focus, timeline, design, scope, and content development. How can you and your client have an informed, common understanding when you have your initial discussion?
In this session, you will explore a framework and a micro-course that you can use to support the initial discussion with a client. The micro-course is freely available and includes an interactive matrix of course development factors and four versions of the same eLearning course. After this session, you can immediately use this tool with your client prior to your initial discussion so you can have an informed discussion and best meet your client's needs and expectations.
In this session, you will learn:
- Four categories of eLearning development
- How the same content can be developed into four categories of eLearning
- The key factors you should consider when planning and developing eLearning
- How to use this framework and micro-course to support your initial client discussion
Novice, intermediate, and advanced designers, developers, and project manager.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Chrome/ web browser.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA