- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Interactive Video for eLearning Designers
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
Director, Customer Training
Video can be a highly effective form of media for learning. However, adding video to an eLearning course has historically been expensive and something that required a large amount of time and skill to create. That’s not the case today, with the tools for creating and editing video becoming both easier to use and less expensive.
In this session, you’ll see how easy it is to create high-quality video for eLearning. You’ll also learn how course creators are integrating video to create more engaging learning experiences.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create video-based quizzes
- To develop branching video scenarios
- To spot the common hazards with quizzes
- How to conduct video interviews
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Various emerging technologies.
Installed version of Articulate Storyline Version 2 (at least a trial version).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island