- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Take Your Courses to the Next Level: Building the Learner Experience
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 17, 2016
If you look at the learning solutions that are being produced today, there is still an issue with the solutions hitting the mark and moving the needle for a learner. You need to take a step back and focus on the learner, the experience you want them to have, and how to convey the information in a way that moves a learner to action outside of the learning event.
In this hands-on and active session, you will learn about the key design framework to help learning practitioners think beyond the content or information they are given to build a course, and really consider how to make it meaningful to learners. You will explore learner profiles, stories, and contextual themes to keep the learner top of mind, even when the stakeholder is focused on the information. This session will provide you with a collaborative and creative outlet to explore new ways of putting content together, and give you the tools to help explain the value that this approach produces.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to step back from the information and content, and build an effective performance-changing solution for your stakeholders
- What learner experience is and how to ensure you are designing around it
- How to create learner profiles and keep them front of mind
- How to enhance the quality of your courses, regardless of the eLearning tool
- Tips and techniques to add more engagement in your learning solutions
- How to navigate through a content/information dump session and steer the conversation back to the outcomes for the learners
- The top five things that are essential to do when you are designing your courses for learner experience
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library