Curation is a term that is becoming more and more common in the learning field. Unfortunately, most people do not understand what curation is, why curation is important, how it will impact their role, and how to leverage it for their organization. And yet it is a critical future competency for those in the field.
During the session you will learn the definition of curation and the various types and levels of curation that exist (including aggregation, filtering, elevation, mash- or match-ups, and timelines). You’ll see examples of each that show the value curation adds to learning programs, as well as techniques that contributed to the examples.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to define curation and the core types of curation that will impact learning
- How curation will impact the learning industry
- Techniques to get you started with curation
- Technology’s role in curation
- Applications of curation in learning
Those interested in learning more about the value of curation. There is no prerequisite.
discussed in this session:
Various curation tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join