- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile-based Performance Support Tools for Sales Enablement
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
There is an increasing appetite for knowledge in high-competition business environments. At the same time, when knowledge and information are growing at the fastest pace, it is nearly impossible for employees to retain and recall everything that they know or need to know to perform. With a large part of the workforce always on the move, how to reach them effectively and deliver performance support is a challenge all L&D teams face.
In this session, you will engage cases and demonstrations of performance support tools based on learning technology. You will see how these tools, used in tandem with traditional learning, provide the short bursts of critical knowledge based on employee demand. You will learn various design strategies that can be opted for designing these tools and see a demonstration of the various platforms and technologies used in development of these tools. You will also learn the critical do’s and don’ts when developing these tools.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to effectively support training with performance support tools
- About the various technologies and strategies used to create such solutions
- The benefits incurred by satisfied clients that have adopted these solutions
- What works and what doesn’t while developing these tools
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Responsive performance support tools that work across devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States