- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The When, Why, and How of eLearning Templates
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Learning Design Specialist
There are many function and design issues to consider before beginning to build your online course, and it’s often tempting to begin by downloading a template to save time on the front end by eliminating layout and style decisions. There are many advantages to using templates, but there are a few things to consider, including how to implement the template once it’s created and/or customized.
In this session, you will learn what to consider before determining if a pre-built template is the right decision and what types of templates are available. You will learn about the advantages and disadvantages of using a pre-built template and why templates, whether pre-built or custom-built, are advantageous in implementing standardization. This session will also help you think through design considerations to determine the best approach to designing a course to meet your individual needs and how to use templates to gain inspiration and get started.
In this session, you will learn:
- What to consider before using a pre-built eLearning template
- What a template is
- The advantages and disadvantages of using pre-built templates
- Why using a template, whether pre-built or custom-built, is important
- How to implement your template once it is created
Novice designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop, and Fireworks.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island