- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Restructuring an Onsite Training Model to Offsite
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
Implementation & Training Team Leader/Coordinator
Many client training models are geared to an onsite visit that compacts training into a deluge of information and often does not allow for the interaction of the client to effectively make the change they need to make. Many learning professionals are confronted with the problem of delivering instruction to clients or others who have a hard time understanding the process, the system implications, and the specifics of the content that is being delivered.
In this session, you will learn about the issues that plague organizations and their mindset, and how delivery of information affects that mindset. Examples and applications—both successful and unsuccessful—will be shown and explored. You will learn about a variety of methodologies, tools, structures, and timing that were used to deliver a varied implementation and training process.
In this session, you will learn:
- Key considerations in redesigning a training process
- The types of tools that can be used to assist delivery of instruction over time
- How to assist clients and trainees, who may be technologically weak, to be able to accomplish new tasks
- The kinds of questions to ask clients and attendees about their world and processes
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
in this session:
Skyprep, Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Google Drive, Google Forms, Google Sheets, WebEx, and GoToMeeting.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island