- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
It Wasn’t Broke, but We Fixed It: Rethinking a Corporate University
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2016 - March 16, 2016
As the Spectrum Health University adapted to an ever-evolving health care landscape, the programs and offerings from the organization needed to change as well. Through an analysis of brand, audience and offerings, and a desire to more closely align with the organization’s new strategy, a sizable challenge was undertaken to reimagine the corporate university with the use of social collaborative platforms and the deployment of micro-learning resources.
In this case study formatted session, you’ll learn about the discussions and debates that helped enhance the offerings to Spectrum Health. You will learn how the organization created a solution to help control both messages and content related to training and development. You’ll see how the university expanded outside of leadership development; the corporate university provided an ideal way to partner with others throughout the organization in a more formalized way.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why you should periodically refresh your branding and marketing efforts
- How to have tough conversations about people, purpose, quality vs. quantity, and prioritization
- To challenge the notion of if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it, and always be focused on continuous improvement
Intermediate and advanced developers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Social collaborative platforms (Jive), learning management systems (SumTotal), video production tools, iPads, and eLearning development software.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects