- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Lessons Learned in Mobile Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Founder & CEO
Many companies are interested in seeing how mobile learning can enhance and supplement current learning practices.
In this session we will explore how the needs of companies differ and how different companies approach satisfying those needs with mobile learning. You will examine the problems encountered along the way and how best to deal with those challenges. You will explore the experiences of companies using mobile learning for their workforce, including conclusions and lessons learned. You will leave this session understanding how organizations are looking at mobile learning, the challenges they face, and how they are addressing the needs of their workforce.
In this session, you will learn:
- The special problems companies face when implementing mobile learning
- What to do, and what not to do, when applying mobile learning to a workforce
- How to apply peer-to-peer learning in workforces
- About the future of mobile learning
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA