- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Solutions from Silicon Valley: The MVP Approach
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Training Program Manager
You have limited resources and need to create from scratch, and you’re under time constraints to deliver targeted learning programs. What do you do? You have to leave the glitter aside and create what you can with what you have. When you are in the trenches of a startup, you have to constantly iterate on learning and training solutions. There is rarely a final learning product, more like an MVP, most viable product. MVP is the quickest way possible to start the learning process.
Taking a page from the “Lean Startup” movement, they each designed, delivered, and iterated on training solutions, keeping the MVP approach close in their arsenal. You will leave with ideas that you can use to build training programs quickly and apply to any organization, whether a startup or not.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of the Most Viable Product of learning solutions
- To collaborate and use technology to involve learners sooner
- Concepts of “working out loud”
- To ask targeted questions to understand and evaluate the results
- To create action plans from the MVP to continue to iterate
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Enterprise Social Network Tools, Desk.com, Google Docs, PowerPoint, Very Light LMS (Mindflash/Litmos).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA