- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Analytics and xAPI: Measure Your Way to Success
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - October 2, 2015
Advanced Distributed Learning Initiative
Tracking learning and performance activities to be able to analyze them and interpret their value has always been a desire of learning professionals. Having this information naturally leads to the opportunity to refine the effectiveness of the learning experiences. Until now, this has been time and cost prohibitive.
In this session, you will learn how the Experience API (xAPI) is allowing us to look deeper at what is happening and how that data can influence future design and learning environment decisions. You will explore a detailed use case involving the analysis and resolution of a productivity challenge in a large sales and marketing organization. The use case will include descriptions and explanations of how learning analytics and the xAPI can be applied, including needs analysis, solution design, data collection, data visualization, solution monitoring, and building on success. You will learn how analytics can be used to address workplace performance challenges and how to leverage the xAPI.
In this session, you will learn:
- The value of both descriptive and predictive learning analytics in the workplace
- How a common performance issue may be examined and resolved through the disciplined application of learning analytics
- How xAPI may be used to support the understanding of bridging a workplace’s performance and learning ecosystems
- How to organize the use of learning data analytics in your organization
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island