Anyone still struggling with learning projects or courses that exceed schedule, budget, or that do not meet audience objectives needs to understand project-scope management. This project management key knowledge area is often overlooked. However the planning, monitoring, and controlling processes involved are critical to ensuring your projects deliver the required results, on time, and on budget.
In this session you will learn the processes, tools, and techniques available to quickly and accurately collect stakeholder requirements. You will learn how to reach agreement on the scope of a learning project, and how to deconstruct the project work for the transparency and visibility required to develop reliable project time and cost estimates.
In this session, you will learn:
- The components of a good scope-management plan
- How to adequately identify requirements and document objectives and agreements
- How to decompose projects into manageable work packages
- Techniques to monitoring and validating projects and prevent scope creep
- Techniques for estimating project time and costs
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Work breakdown structure (WBS) templates.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join