It’s no secret that most, if not all, of us are facing an ever-increasing need to provide more and more training on complex products, regulatory issues, advanced application processes, and the like. The question is: How do we continue to offer training that keeps our learners engaged in an environment of stagnated training budgets and headcount reductions?
In this session, you will explore a real-life case study of a piloted user-generated content (UGC) initiative. You will walk, step by step, through how subject matter experts were enabled to easily create informal but highly engaging video-based content entirely on their own. Finally, you will learn how UBS was able to integrate that content within their social networking platform, making it easily accessible and searchable for all employees.
In this session, you will learn:
- How your firm can leverage subject matter expert (SME) UGC
- How to implement an SME UGC model
- How to leverage your social media platform to deploy SME-generated content
- The tools and processes you can use for SME-generated content
- Best practices and lessons learned in starting a UGC project in your firm
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Replay, Jive.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join