- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Simple Techniques for Making Your Learning Content More Visual
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Master Story Crafter
Instructional designers and eLearning developers are not typically trained in how to design a visual experience for their learners, yet a cluttered presentation of information interferes with learner cognition and retention. Often, the effort to transform unappealing, text-heavy content can seem overwhelming, but there are simple approaches that you can master to create a visually appealing experience.
This session offers you techniques that can drastically transform even the most boring content into a visual presentation that improves cognition and retention. You will learn how to simplify your content for maximum impact and structure it with visual cues. See how to turn your initial text into engaging visuals that help your learners retain what is important. You will review real-life examples that demonstrate how these simple techniques create raving fans and effectively enhance your content.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to simplify your content for maximum impact
- How to structure your content with simple visual cues
- How to turn text into visuals
- How to use imagery to effectively enhance your content
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA