- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Training the Whole Person: Biometrics for Learning
DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo - September 30, 2015
Head of Product
Training focuses on learning and performance improvement, but we typically only access the knowledge aspect of performance. What about emotion? To truly improve performance, training in context is essential and that includes training employees to leverage their knowledge and control their emotions.
In this session, you will explore the latest biometric technologies and how you can leverage them for learning and performance improvement. You will see examples in the entertainment and games industries, and look at how we can leverage these technologies for learning to expand our ability to not only train skills, but train performance within the content.
In this session, you will learn:
- The potential for training the whole learner: knowledge, skills, and emotion
- How games are currently leveraging biometrics to impact the game experience
- How biometrics could improve immersive learning experiences
- What the future holds for biometrics
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Games, mobile, and virtual reality.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island