- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Are Mobile Devices More Important Than Your Toothbrush?
mLearnCon 2015 - June 10, 2015
General Manager, Technology
Many people today view mobile phones as more important than their toothbrush or deodorant. Some statistics estimate that people reach for their phones more than 150 times per day. This new world order requires massive changes from both enterprises and the learning organizations that support them.
In this session you will examine the explosive growth of mobile technologies in the past several years and how learning can be integrated into the workflow of increasingly mobile users. You will explore how mobile shifts the workflow of learning, both from the expectations of organizations and of the learners themselves. You will leave this session with a clear picture of how mobile is changing the world and the priorities that shape the new workforce and responsibilities in the workplace.
In this session, you will learn:
- The dominant trends in mobile-first thinking
- The impact of this mobile world view on modern enterprises
- The impact of this mobile world view in workflow
- The impact of this mobile world view in learning expectations
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Rich media learning, technical training delivered on mobile devices, offline mobile players, social learning, collaboration platform, virtual reality learning, and gamification.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island