- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Visual Storytelling Using Mobile Devices
mLearnCon 2015 - June 12, 2015
Many people know that mobile devices can be used for training, but are unsure of how to develop engaging content that is well suited for mobile devices. The use of visuals to enhance learning is important, but understanding how best to use visuals in a mobile environment can be a challenge.
In this session you will explore visual storytelling techniques and the formats that are well suited for mobile delivery. You will learn how you can develop content such as infographics, whiteboard animations, motion graphics and comics to explain processes and tell your story visually. You will leave this session understanding the different formats that can be used for visual storytelling and the types of tools used to produce them.
In this session, you will learn:
- The benefits of visually engaging your learners
- Visual storytelling formats
- How visual storytelling formats can be adapted for mobile devices
- Tools used for creating visually engaging content
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Primarily HTML5 content developed in Adobe Captivate and Articulate Storyline for delivery on smartphones and tablets.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island