- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What You Thought You Knew About Mobile Isn’t True
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
AVP, Learning Manager
When you launch an mLearning project for the first time, you start with a plan and several expectations on how things will proceed during implementation. Many learning professionals new to mobile are surprised to discover that their expectations for a mobile project are not in line with the expectations of their audience.
In this session you will explore how generating organizational buy-in to mobile differs from actually implementing a mobile strategy. You will discover the degree to which technical, design, and other parameters need to be shaped by audience expectations. You will learn why meeting these expectations often means the difference between wild success and tragic failure. You will leave this session with valuable lessons that you can apply to your own strategy.
In this session, you will learn:
- Common misperceptions about mobile
- Best practices for mobile instructional design
- Key components of a ground-up mobile implementation
- How to manage stakeholder expectations
Novice and intermediate designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA