- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
CANCELLED: The Five Levels of Mobile Content Development
mLearnCon 2015 - June 11, 2015
Lead Training and Development Specialist
Amway’s end-user base comprises over 3 million independent business owners who are located all over the world. These users are more and more mobile, and meeting their training needs required a shift in the way the company targets and creates solutions, from a traditional desktop environment to mobile just-in-time (JIT) multiple devices.
In this session you will explore a case study of how Amway’s training organization moved to “mobile first” as the way to approach solutions. You will discover how the company expanded its solutions, from desktop, web-based training to solutions that preserve educational integrity and enable access via the multitude of desktop and mobile devices used by Amway’s business owners. You will learn how a focus on JIT performance support allowed these new solutions to better meet the needs of the company’s increasingly mobile users.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify materials to use in mobile solutions
- How developing a mobile strategy will assist your process
- How to choose a starting point project
- How to compare solutions
Novice and intermediate designers and project managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States