- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
From Change to Intake: Harnessing SharePoint as a Performance Support Site
Performance Support Symposium 2015 - June 10, 2015
Manager, Learning Design & Development
How can you infuse a low cost, nimble, performance support solution when your organization is about to change core applications? How do you provide just-in-time learning to keep the momentum of a learning strategy going when all the systems they use are changing? It might seem insurmountable, but it can be done—usually with the tools you already have.
In this session you will examine common tools and applications that you can use to develop performance support within a learning strategy. You will explore how to support change learning, or new hire training, or anything in between; in other words, whenever employees need to learn and apply a lot of new concepts and processes to perform on the job. You will leave this session able to identify lower cost ways to design and build a performance support site loaded with tools and resources to provide employees with support in their moment of need.
In this session, you will learn:
- Which common tools and applications you can use to develop performance support within a learning strategy
- Which tools are better suited to manage content, explicitly comparing current and future states
- How to design learning and support content so that it lives beyond a change and moves into existing curriculum
- How to promote its use to your business partners to help managers coach to close performance gaps
Novice to advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library