- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making the Move: Becoming an Integrated Learning Organization
Ecosystem 2015 - March 26, 2015
Director, eLearning Design and Development
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
Maintaining a single integrated environment that allows for differences in how businesses operate while still maintaining an overall corporate presence is a challenge. Adding to the challenge is the need to include talent and leadership in all employee development programs. What organizations today need is a single integrated learning system to support various business units and needs.
In this session you will discuss how BMO Financial Group organization moved 50,000 people into a single learning environment integrated with its people management and talent management systems. You will explore the lessons learned and missed opportunities that serve as an example for other organizations. You will leave the session with strategies for managing and implementing a similar change in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How BMO Financial Group tackled the daunting task of moving people and systems together
- How to manage change when undertaking a huge task like integration
- Ideas, risks, and quick wins to help your learning team make the change in how they think about the learning they design
- How process re-engineering can be a fun part of your move
Intermediate project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
LMS, talent suite, learning objects.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library