- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Leveraging the Power of CRM and LMS Integration
Ecosystem 2015 - March 26, 2015
There are entirely too many databases in most organizations. Most learning organizations keep their data in a learning management system, while most sales departments use a customer relationship management system. This separation can cause great inefficiency within an organization.
In this session you will examine a number of use cases that demonstrate the value of integrating LMS and CRM systems. You will discuss the importance of single sign-on (SSO) and how it supports integration that allows for automatic enrollment and reporting from learning programs. You will discover how this integration can impact increases sales team performance by making content more easily accessible to salespeople, customers, and partners. You will leave this session understanding the value of integrating LMS and CRM systems, and with tips to get started with your own integration project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to integrate CRM and LMS platforms
- How to improve sales training
- How to ease the access to training for sales, customers, and partners
- How to deliver relevant training based on CRM triggers
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer