- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ecosystem Solutions: Analysis, Design, and Measurement
Ecosystem 2015 - March 25, 2015
Marc Rosenberg and Associates
Learning and performance ecosystems are fast becoming a key organizing framework for enterprise learning. This new way of looking at organizations shifts the way we build our learning and performance strategies. But how does this new way of thinking change how we do needs analysis, design, and measurement?
In this session you will learn more about how ecosystems are designed and measured and how you might approach needs analysis with an ecosystem mindset. You will discuss learning and performance solution design considerations in the context of an ecosystem framework and be introduced to additional case studies, and you will have an opportunity to consider how a learning and performance ecosystem perspective enhances the charter of the L&D organization. There will be extensive time for discussion during the session.
In this session, you will learn:
- How a learning and performance ecosystem impacts up-front needs analysis activities
- New design considerations in an ecosystem environment
- How to measure the impact of ecosystem solutions
- How learning and performance ecosystems will influence the L&D function
Novice and intermediate managers, directors, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA