- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ensuring Academic Integrity with Online Proctoring
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 27, 2015
Regional Partnership Manager
According to Towards Maturity’s research, over 70 percent of companies are planning to implement mobile learning in the next two years. The integrity of examinations in these learning programs will be an important factor to consider as learners have access to a plethora of online, external resources.
In this session participants will explore the methods used to reduce instances of dishonesty in distance education and eLearning-based training programs. You will examine the transition that is occurring as learners flock to online programs and the context that provides for the future of producing, conducting, and validating online assessments. You will leave this session understanding the most current industry research and how to apply best practices in your own organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- About developing secure exam structures
- Key elements to creating a culture of academic integrity
- The differences between identity authentication and attendance verification
- How to employ anti-plagiarism tactics
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
The presentation will discuss technologies related to online proctoring and tools to authenticate identities in distance learning programs.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA