It seems that everywhere we look people are leveraging mobile devices for learning. Even if your organization hasn’t already officially provided mLearning to your learners, employees are taking it upon themselves to use their mobile devices to gain information, share knowledge, and solve problems at a moment’s notice. Mobile learning is already taking place in just about every organization. It’s time to start getting strategic about incorporating mobile technology into your organization’s learning and performance-support initiatives.
In this session participants will break the mobile learning strategy process into three phases: strategic visioning, strategic roadmap and plan, and pilot strategy. You will explore how organizations are leveraging mobile within their learning strategy. You will learn how to gain stakeholder support to convert your vision statement into an actionable three- to five-year mobile learning strategy. You will leave this session with recommendations for moving forward.
In this session, you will learn:
- How organizations are incorporating mobile learning and performance support
- How to document your mobile learning strategic-vision statement
- How to move from strategic visioning to developing your three- to five-year mobile learning strategy
- Key considerations for designing your mobile learning pilot strategy
- Tips for gaining stakeholder approval and buy-in for your mobile learning initiatives
Novice and intermediate project managers, managers, directors, VPs, and executives.
discussed in this session:
This session is technology neutral and focused on the business aspects of managing mobile.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join