- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Top 15 Articulate Storyline Tips, Secrets, and Time-Savers
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
Senior Manager, L&D Architect
Speaker, Author, Award-Winning Freelance eLearning Designer
The eLearning Designer's Academy
Articulate Storyline is a feature-rich tool that is known for being easy to use. At the same time, it is also extremely powerful, with a lot of great features that you can use to enhance learning programs. Some of its most powerful features are also the ones that are easiest to miss. That’s where this session comes in.
In this session, you will learn our top 15 Articulate Storyline tips, secrets, and time-savers, which you can use on a daily basis to simplify the development process, save development time and money, and create better eLearning courses. Whether you are just getting started with Storyline or have been using it for a while, you will uncover little-known tips and secrets that will help you take your designs to the next level without having to spend more time doing it.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to get the most out of the Articulate Storyline software
- How to incorporate time-saving techniques that reduce development time
- How to create better looking eLearning by using a few simple secrets
- How to avoid common development pitfalls
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California