- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Free and Low-cost eLearning Tools You Should Know!
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 26, 2015
You’ve heard of Captivate and Storyline, of Articulate Studio and Adobe Presenter. You’ve heard of a few other tools too. But did you know there are literally hundreds of eLearning development tools? On top of that, many of them are free or cost very little. Think about this: One or more of those tools might serve your particular project needs better than the one you’re using now! Be careful, though; free may mean quite limited and result in you spending a lot more time developing a lesson with less instructional value.
In this session you will learn in an hour what would take you a long time to research on your own. You will explore the good, the bad, and the ugly in the tools arena. You will discover tools and ideas that until now have been missing from your toolbelt. Bring your questions, get your answers, and leave this session much more informed than when you arrived.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to choose the best authoring tool for your project
- How to save money by using free and low-cost tools
- How to determine the advantages and disadvantages of each tool
- How to combine the strengths of tools for best results
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Free and low-cost eLearning development tools.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California