It’s no secret that most, if not all, of us are facing an ever increasing need to provide more and more training on complex products, regulatory issues, advanced application processes, and the like. The question becomes how do we continue to deliver training that keeps our learners engaged in an environment of stagnated training budgets and headcount reductions?
In this session, participants will explore a real-life case study of how UBS piloted a user-generated content initiative. You will examine step by step how this team enabled subject matter experts around the firm to easily create informal but highly engaging video-based content entirely on their own. You will discuss the tools and processes required to implement an SME-generated content model. You will learn how to integrate this content within your social networking platform so that learning communities form. You will learn how to measure the effectiveness and cost savings from this model.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why it’s critical that your firm leverage SME (user)-generated content
- How to implement an SME (user)-generated content model
- How to leverage your social media platform to deploy SME-generated content
- Social learning techniques that can enhance productivity and engagement at your organization
- The tools and processes required for SME-generated content
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Social learning platforms, rapid content authoring tools, and content management systems.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join