- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating a Budget for Your eLearning Projects
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
VP, Finance & Technology
There are many factors that go into properly budgeting for an eLearning project. Course requirements such as length, locked-down navigation, Section 508 compliance, simulations, and games can cause longer development times, and therefore a greater cost of development. How do you determine which factors affect the project time and budget, and by how much?
In this collaborative session you will explore how to identify significant time and cost factors for the completion of an eLearning project. Taking those factors into consideration, you will devise a formula that you can take back to the office and implement with your favorite spreadsheet program. With this flexible tool at your fingertips, you will be able to calculate an accurate budget for your next eLearning project.
In this session, you will learn:
- Factors that influence the time and cost of each phase of the eLearning development process
- How to use historical project data to determine an average budget for a typical eLearning project.
- How to use identified influencing budget factors to adjust the typical project budget
- How to devise a formula for use in calculating project budgets
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library