- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Moves the Needle at Time Warner Cable
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2015 - March 25, 2015
Head of Marketing
Director, Learning Design
Time Warner Cable
Imagine setting out to reduce the number of training days for new hires and ending up with a solution that not only achieved this goal, but also improved the hiring process itself and reduced employee churn. Now imagine using this same solution to eliminate employee errors in critical sales processes and consequently improving customer satisfaction and increasing revenue. Sounds like a pipe dream? Well that’s exactly what the learning development team at Time Warner Cable did!
In this session you will explore a case study examining how Time Warner Cable implemented a “just-in-time” process guidance and automation solution to provide their inside sales team with relevant knowledge and support at their moment of need. You will examine a new way of looking at your organization and the way work gets done. You will discuss the benefits provided by the solution, which were appreciated not only in the L&D division, but in the business units as well.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Time Warner Cable used performance support to reduce costly errors in their call centers
- How learning and development teams can be true business partners and demonstrate ROI
- The positive impacts of performance support in increased employee skill proficiency
- How performance support can improve employee hiring and retention
Novice, intermediate, and advanced managers, directors, and VPs.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer