We’re surrounded by media. It’s everywhere. Screens are proliferating on streets and on sidewalks (check out 7th Avenue in New York), and you know that you have to do something to make your eLearning more “with it” for your learning audience. You’ve decided to take the plunge: You’re going to introduce “real” media into your eLearning. How do you go about making media fit your eLearning?
In this session, you will explore how looking for and watching the media your learners are watching can inspire you and help you make it your own. You’ll explore different media types and where you can find good examples online as well as what makes something popular. Participants will leave this session with a better appreciation for different types of media and how they can be used to enhance learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why media creation is becoming essential in eLearning
- Where to find inspiration for the media you need to create
- What different media types there are and how they can be applied to your eLearning
- Where to look for inspiration for your eLearning media
- How to separate good examples of media from bad examples and why it’s not always a judgment call
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join