- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Building Responsive Custom HTML5 in Adobe Edge Animate
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 31, 2014
Participants will learn the basics of how to create custom interactive learning activities that will play on any mobile device. This allows you to go beyond the limitations of any eLearning authoring tool and build custom mobile-compatible interactions with greater flexibility. You can do most of the interactivity without even knowing any code. Get hands-on experience with a great HTML5 animation/interaction builder. Get real-world examples that you can use as a reference down the road.
In this session, you will learn:
- Adobe Edge Animate basics
- Learn how to animate objects in Adobe Edge along the timeline
- Creative interactive movie clips/buttons
- Create interactive content with little to no coding knowledge
Developers, project managers, and managers. No previous knowledge required.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Edge Animate CC.
A laptop with Adobe Edge Animate CC installed.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer