- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Maximize the Impact of Blended Learning Through SME Partnerships
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 30, 2014
Instructional Designer, eLearning
NYU Langone Medical Center
In their clinical training, physicians and other clinicians are not learning the skills they need to lead their organizations through the rapid changes happening in health care. It has become more and more difficult to pull clinicians away from patient care to teach them core leadership skills. As a result, health care organizations are struggling to provide these critical skills with shrinking time and resources.
In this session participants will examine a case study on the physician leadership development program at NYU Langone Medical Center (NYULMC). You will discover how this program utilized a flipped learning approach to using a combination of eLearning and classroom training. You will discuss how key subject matter experts inside and outside of the organization partnered to determine how to best develop, design, and implement this training. You will explore an approach for building strong partnerships and collaboration to maximize the benefits of eLearning and classroom training. Participants will learn how to embed eLearning into larger training programs, target the training topics and content to your organizational environment, create personalized custom videos, and build capability for mobile access to your training.
In this session, you will learn:
- To develop a strategy for developing and implementing blended learning strategies for leadership development programs
- To build partnerships between SMEs and eLearning designers and developers
- To create blended learning programs that maximize the potential of different learning modalities (lecture, discussion)
- To customize eLearning that caters to your own blended learning program
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors with a basic understanding of adult learning principles.
in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer
- Instructional Design Specialist
New York, NY