- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Readying Your Organization for the eLearning Revolution: Analytics
DevLearn 2014 Conference & Expo - October 29, 2014
CEO & Founder
With the financial advantages of big data gaining global attention, C-level managers and senior business leaders are beginning to demand better reporting and improved accountability across all organizational divisions. While the goal of measuring learning seems unreachable for most in the training division, the reality is that these technological advancements mean that disruption in the training industry is inevitable. These innovations will enable unprecedented reporting of training effectiveness, business impact, and return on training investment.
In this session you will learn about the looming industry disruption, including the advantages and the benefits. You will explore the tools to develop an overarching strategy to prepare your organization for the change and provide tools to communicate with your training team, peers, and other business leaders. You will discuss strategies for planning a long-term change within your organization. This session will examine what’s happening with analytics in a logical and easy-to-understand way. You will leave this session understanding what you need to know about analytics, what you need to do now, and how to do it.
In this session, you will learn:
- True learning measurement and how to separate useful and meaningful data from the noise
- The effects of big data on the way training is currently done
- Strategy for communicating to other business leaders, peers, and teams
- Tools for developing a roadmap for change within your organization
Intermediate and advanced managers, directors, and executives with an interest in the future of eLearning, decision-making authority, and/or the responsibility to manage change.
discussed in this session:
Enterprise Infrastructure, learning management systems, HRIS, learning record stores, the cloud, and analytics dashboards.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer