- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Mentorship with the End in Mind
mLearnCon 2014 - June 26, 2014
Senior Learning Architect
Learning is often built on technology, taking place in different forms and locations such as eLearning, mLearning, and social media. What if learning, resources, mentorship, and performance support strategies could all be found in one place, when your employees needed them? That is the ideal scenario, and one that would provide specific measurements for observable data outcomes.
In this session participants will explore the opportunities for an integrated platform of training, management, and mentorship guidance that has been opened up by access to affordable mobile devices and wireless connectivity in much of the world. You will learn how linking training programs and resources with mentorship provides dual performance support and the ability to affect learner decision capacity in real-time. You will discuss two case-studies that highlight the possibilities inherent within a technologically-mediated training and mentoring program.
In this session, you will learn:
- A learner-centered model for mobile instructional design relative to mentoring and performance outcomes
- How mentorship outcomes can be combined with Kirkpatrick learning outcomes for synchronized delivery
- To illustrate the positive and negative factors that impact the mentor and participant relationship
- To apply lessons learned regarding the implementation processes used in two worldwide case studies
- How to have an understanding of mobile performance support intervention tactics
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Chronus Software Platform.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library