There are many different considerations that contribute to mobile learning design. Even the strongest designer of desktop learning programs can struggle with a transition to building mobile solutions. Too often, organizations struggle with trying to find their own way during their early mLearning projects.
In this session participants will break down the key ingredients that will make your mobile project a learning success. You will learn design principles from user interface to user experience and how to get the best in class. You will learn several ways to prototype apps prior to programming, from paper to interactive. You’ll explore the techniques and tools that you can use to test your app prior to programming. You will also look at the key types of apps and be provided with dozens of ideas to get you prepared to start mLearning projects when you return to your office.
In this session, you will learn:
- What makes a great design
- Techniques for rapid concept and visualization
- Tips for improving your apps UI/UX
- How to improve your prototype and how to brainstorm better ideas
- What we can learn from existing apps
- How to integrate motion into your interface
- Tips to get you started when you get back to your workplace
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join