- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Continuous Learning: Does Mobile Have What It Takes?
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Vice President of Business Development
Mobile removes the barriers that historically have bound learning to prescribed times and places. The need to learn has become more urgent and opportunities for learners to interact with content often materialize in unexpected, uncontrolled, and unstructured environments. The burden of technology is to deliver content in a manner that meets contemporary learning requirements.
In this session participants will explore how mobile technology supports continuous learning in ways that improve retention, enhance skill development, and increase speed to proficiency. You will discuss how a device that allows us to quickly access content extends our learning into more human-friendly consumption. You will learn how mobile technology and continuous learning bring us closer to using the knowledge in a “just do it” context. You will leave this session with a number of examples that can be adapted for use in your own organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How mobile is the perfect fit for learning—content, consumption, and learners
- The power of mobile learning as a business imperative that you can’t do without in sales
- How the use of continuous learning with mobile can improve learner performance and productivity
- Lessons from case studies demonstrating the use of mobile in continuous learning situations: key learning and business outcomes
Audience: Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors
Technology discussed in this session: iPad or laptop
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library