The widespread adoption of mobile devices has created many opportunities to enhance learning programs, but it has also brought new challenges. 20th Century Fox, a leader in the film, television, and entertainment industry, was able to successfully meet those challenges in its combined online and offline learning solution for managing courseware and critical training data through mobile devices for its employees worldwide.
In this session you will explore various development approaches and the learning curve to expand traditional eLearning development to mobile technologies. You will explore development techniques and examples, product demonstrations, and key project highlights to more fully understand the development cycle for the successful delivery of rich, engaging learning experiences on mobile devices. You will leave this session with a clear path how to be successful at delivering mobile learning and how to transition from traditional eLearning development techniques to mobile learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to transition from traditional eLearning development to mobile learning development
- The impact of mobile delivery on instructional design
- How to develop for cross-platform delivery
- The shift in workflow and work processes for mobile learning
- Newly required developer and project management skills sets for mobile learning
- How to use wireless and mobile technologies to deliver, maintain, and store training record management
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and project managers.
in this session:
Android, iOS, smartphone as well as desktop technologies.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join