- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Implementing Mobile Learning in a Secure Environment
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Instructional Systems Designer, Integrated Learning Solutions
In our field, mobile learning is the present and the future. However, implementing mobile learning in a secure environment is an ever-growing concern. It seems there are stories in the news every day describing a data breach and the damage such situations cause. Many organizations are facing this issue as demand becomes higher for mobile learning and they balance the desire to have an edge in an increasingly competitive market with the need to minimize risk.
In this session participants will explore this complex issue and learn ways in which mobile learning can be built without sacrificing security. You will examine examples of successful mobile learning that maintains security, and will learn why a focus on security can actually be a competitive advantage for your organization. You will leave this session with tips and strategies for ensuring a secure mobile strategy in your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- The dynamics of implementing mobile learning in a secure environment
- The challenges of implementing mobile learning in a secure environment
- Lessons from successful examples of mobile learning implementation in a secure environment
- Ideas on how to implement mobile learning in a secure environment
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Smartphones and tablets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island