- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A Framework for Mobile Learning
mLearnCon 2014 - June 25, 2014
Senior Learning Analyst
Brandon Hall Group
The Brandon Hall Group’s research shows that most organizations are still in the early stages of mobile learning, if they have begun at all. All organizations have some level of a learning strategy in place already, and it can be very challenging to integrate mobile with that and to develop a strategy and identify what works and what doesn’t for your particular company.
In this session you will explore Brandon Hall’s empirical data and investigative research. You will discuss a framework that has been built based on this research. You will learn how this framework includes multiple factors impacting mobile learning, including all of the components, influencers, and considerations that organizations should be paying attention to. You will leave this session with the ability to self-assess your organization’s mobile learning maturity, and identify a path forward to a more robust approach.
In this session, you will learn:
- The role of mobile learning in the new learning ecosystem
- Which mobile content is the most effective
- A framework for building a mobile-learning strategy
- The mobile-learning practices of high-performing organizations
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects