- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Lessons from Marketing, Web Design, and Brain Science
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Principal Consultant, Learning Experience Design
The future of learning is closer than you think, and the people who will take us there are the ones who think about learning the way learners do. Learners are task focused. They want information quickly, and they learn when their emotions are engaged. Make them feel something, and they’ll learn something.
Find out what the fields of marketing, web design, and brain science can teach us about creating online learning experiences that make people want to devour learning. In this fast-paced session participants will learn a series of tips from these areas that can enhance your learning programs. You’ll explore examples of micro-lessons that form a personalized curriculum. You’ll share with other participants what makes the most engaging online learning that inspires you, and you’ll walk away with a compiled list of everyone’s favorite examples after the session.
In this session, you will learn:
- How marketing professionals connect with their audience
- How web designers design content to gain attention
- What brain science tells us about how people really learn
- How to apply the lessons of marketing, web design, and brain science in your learning programs
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
General web-based technology and learning development tools.
Student technology needs:N/A
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA