- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
B.Y.O.L.: Put Sparkle (Not Flash!) in Your Training Video
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Industrial Strength Learning
Video is becoming mainstream in training and in eLearning in particular. As more of us create video, there is a need to put more gloss or polish on the videos we make. This is not necessarily a bad thing, but with our learners immersed in media all day long, we need methods and ways to make our products stand out.
Participants in this session will learn how to do six things to make video look more polished. There are very simple methods using Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) (or Creative Suite [CS] products) that can utilize dynamic linking to an advantage in workflow. However, if the organization uses Corel or Apple Final Cut to create their video, you will see methods that apply to those products as well. This session will take participants down a creation path that will show Hollywood’s tricks and make your products have a very high finish.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to put a high finish on video
- What you need to do to create terrific supers and other simple effects
- How to grade color over your shots and why it’s important to create finish
- Where to find resources to do almost anything with video
- How to add some simple enhancements to your sound.
Intermediate and advanced level participants should have knowledge of video-editing principles.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
Adobe CC or CS. Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop Elements can apply to this as well. If you don’t have those products, either purchased or as demo versions, you can use Corel or Apple products.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island